Expert Divorce Coaching, Mediation, & Co-Parenting Support By 28 Year Attorney Erin E. Schaden
Welcome to the ultimate destination for navigating the tumultuous journey of divorce. My all-access space offers a plethora of resources, from expert coaching and mediation programs, to workshops and guidebooks, all designed to empower and guide you through this transformative time. And as a bonus, you'll also have access to my personal musings and cathartic writings from my blog, "Naked Random Thoughts," providing a raw and honest look into the mind of someone who has been through the process and come out the other side. With my support, you too can emerge from this experience stronger and more resilient than ever before. Join me on this journey to a brighter future.
Welcome and I am glad you are here!
Services I Provide
I assist in all aspects of divorce, custody and separation. From pre-divorce planning, to selecting the right attorney all the way through until you are done. No matter where you are in the process: thinking about it, worrying about it, planning for it, doing it or recovering from it, our work together will help you navigate the turbulent times, and come through to the new life that awaits you.
How Coaching Can Help
Divorce coaching is an essential part of the dissolution process taking a devastating event and turning it into launching pad for a new life. Divorce coaches have experience in the legal and emotional aspects of divorce and can assist in finding a path forward that aligns legal objectives with emotional realities. Coaching isn’t therapy. Therapy is figuring out how you got here. Coaching is a dynamic, collaborative process to help you move on.
- Reframe your perspective and develop a plan of action before things get out of control.
- Develop practical tools to manage stress and overwhelm.
- Practice and manage neutral communication with your ex-spouse.
- Learn effective communication strategies for discussing sensitive topics with your children.
- Plan for the future, including ongoing healing, co-parenting, and future dating."
- Develop a values-based plan for improving interactions with your partner, practicing and adjusting as needed.
- Establish an accountability system with regular check-ins.
- Learn tools for discussing difficult topics, such as finances, custody, and asset division, with your partner.
- Consider the option of divorce.
- Explore the best ways to communicate about divorce with your children.
- Develop customized parenting plans that outline your custody schedule and decision-making processes for your children.
- Gather input from all family members to create a well-rounded plan.
- Learn the best way to discuss your divorce with your children and support them through their reaction.
- Acquire conflict resolution and positive communication skills with your ex-partner.
- Adopt neutral communication to benefit both you and your children.